Hazelwood is situated in Keswick itself. Just a five minute walk into town this is a fabulous house with nine bedrooms (to sleep up to 18 people) and seven bathrooms. There is a garden for children and pets to play in, and a wood behind the house.
The kitchen has a conservatory area with seating, as well as a breakfast area. It is fully equipped with a double oven gas aga, two fridges, freezer, dishwasher, microwave and plenty of storage space. There is a small pantry from the kitchen which has more storage space and houses a washing machine and tumble drier.
From the kitchen is the second sitting room with an inglenook gas fire. The main sitting room has a wood burning stove, TV and DVD player.
Also to the front of the house is the dining room with a large table to fit 18 people round.
Also downstairs is a bedroom with twin beds, and a shower room.
Upstairs there are six bedrooms on the first floor. There are four ensuite doubles (with showers) and a further double. There is also an ensuite twin bedroom. The bedrooms on this floor each have flat screen TV. On the first floor is a family bathroom with shower above the bath, toilet & sink. There is also an additional toilet.
Stairs lead to the attic bedrooms - please note limited headroom under the eaves. There is a twin room that leads through to a second twin room and a shower between the two.
Outside is parking for up to 9 cars. The garden is to the front and the back of the house. Garden furniture is provided.
- The house is heated by gas fired central heating.
- Electricity and heating included in the price.
- The beds will be made up for you.
- You need to remember to bring your own towels.
- The house is non-smoking.
- Up to three pets welcome at £15 per pet. We ask that pets are kept off the furniture and out of the bedrooms. Please don't leave pets unattended in the house.
- There are two high chairs and two travel cots available - please let us know if you would like to use them. Linen for the cots is not provided
- Please note, we cannot take groups of Stags or Hens.